Are you looking for Xfinity remote codes to set up your TV? We all know that there are many remotes available in the market but the Comcast Xfinity remotes are one of the best. These remotes are famous and have many great features. But for users, it’s important to know how it works, for its better use.
When you’ve got Comcast Xfinity services, they’ll give you a universal remote that you can use with most of your devices such as TV Box, Television, and receiver. You can use your Comcast universal remote with Comcast universal codes.
Table of Contents
Steps You Have to Follow to Program Your Xfinity Remote Control
The very first step you should follow is to program your Xfinity TV remote. Follow the below-written instructions to set up your Xfinity remote.
- First switch on your TV and Setup Box.
- Press the setup button on the top of the remote. You will see that the LED light turns red to green.
- Now mention the 3 digits universal code from your TV with the help of the number button on the top of the remote.
- When you enter the code the green light flashes.
- Press the TV power button.
- If the TV turns off that means you will successfully program your Xfinity remote.
Things To Do When Your Xfinity Remote is Not Working
If your Xfinity remote is not working properly, then you need to find out the issue because of which the remote is not working. There can be minor issues such as the battery, object, and code.
The battery is an important factor for your remote. If there is an issue with the battery then the remote will not work at all. Check that your batteries are connected properly to the remote and that they should be dry. If the batteries are wet then it’s a clear sign of damage.
It’s important for you to fill in the correct Comcast Remote Code. For most devices, the same code will work but for some particular devices, you have to fill in different codes. Check codes before using.
There is a chance that some objects are obstructing your TV or device that you’re operating. You need to check that every object is at its place and not obstruct your device.
How to Program Your Comcast Remote Control to Your TV and Audio Device
If you’re looking for Xfinity remote codes, but the codes are not working on your devices then you need to program your remote with your device. For that follow these steps:
- First press the setup button on the remote and check that the LED light turns red to green
- Now press 1-9-9-1, 9-8-1 and at that moment the green LED light will blink twice
- Press the channel CH^ button until the TV turns off.
- When your tv turns off, press the shutter button.
- Now hold the power button on the remote. If the TV turns on, it means that you successfully programmed your remote to control your Tv.
List Xfinity Remote Codes For All Brands
Here are the Xfinity remote codes. Must check;
Samsung 10812, 10060
LG 10178, 11265
Sony 10000, 11100
Panasonic 10051, 10250
Vizio 11758, 11756
Toshiba 10156, 11156
Sanyo 10154, 10159
Sharp 10093, 10165
Try these Comcast remote codes to program your TV.
Troubleshoot with Xfinity Remote
If your Xfinity remote is not working properly, then you need to find out the issue because of which the remote is not working. You don’t have to worry, the process of this is quick and easy. So let’s have a look at this.
- Press any button on the remote and check whether the LED light blinks or not. If the light is not blinking then put in new batteries and try this again.
- If the LED light flashes 5 times on pressing any button on the remote, then this is a signal that the battery life is low and it needs to be changed.
Through these two methods, you can check your Comcast remote. If you are still facing a problem with your remote then look for other available solutions.
Perform Factory Reset of Xfinity Remote With a Setup Button
If your remote buttons are not responding properly, you may need to perform a factory reset. To perform a factory reset follow these steps:
- Hold a setup button until its LED light turns red to green.
- Now press 9-8-1.
- Check whether the green LED light blinks twice or not.
- If the green LED light blinks twice then this is a signal that the remote is successfully reset.
Once you’re done with the reset process, connect the unpaired device again because the factory reset will remove all the data.
Check this: Activate Walmart MoneyCard
Perform Factory Reset the Xfinity Voice Remote Without a Setup Button
If the buttons on your voice remote are still not working properly then you need to perform a factory reset. To perform the factory reset follow the following steps:
- Press and hold the A and D buttons at the same time for three seconds until the red light turns green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED light will blink blue 3 times and that indicates that the remote was reset.
Use the above information to pair your remote with your TV or troubleshoot the issue in your Xfinity remote. Use the Comcast codes with your Comcast remote to program the remote with a TV. Through the above information, you can pair your remote with your TV with or without the setup button.